Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Trial Journal

I started a trial journal this month based on info from the Jan 2011 "Clean Run".  It is still a work in progress, but I am already reaping benefits from consolidating information and standardizing how I keep track of documentation and data accumulated during trials.

The journal provides a method for keeping track of trial information such as:
  • course maps
  • run notes and observations
  • scores
  • strengths
  • opportunities for improvement
  • people I meet
  • skills I want to work on / learn
  • goals and objectives
  • training plan outlines
  • hotel information
  • vendor information
 I am also using my journal for summarizing data:
  • Pareto tracking of training issues
  • Title Tracking
  • Time Tracking (yps) for JWW and STD

No comments:

Post a Comment